Pharmacy And Online Doctor
Pharmacy And Online Doctor
Shop by Category
Travel vaccinations & advice
Here to help, whatever your journey
Jetting off on your honeymoon or planning a backpacking adventure? We’re here to help you prepare for your trip. From our convenient country vaccination checker right down to those travel essentials, we’ve got you covered.
Already know which vaccinations you need for your trip? Explore your booking options below with our tailored travel services; LloydsPharmacy Online Doctor and MASTA Travel Health.
Order anti-malaria tablets or jet lag treatment online.
- You are aged 18 or over
- You want a quick turnaround – simply complete an online consultation and either select same-day collection in one of more than 900 LloydsPharmacy stores, including selected Sainsbury's stores, or next-day delivery
- You would like to receive anti-malaria tablets or jet lag treatment without seeing a GP face-to-face
The market leader in travel vaccinations, providing specialist travel health advice for over 30 years.
- You require Hep A or Hep B during the current nationwide shortage
- You want a free online check of suggested vaccinations for your trip, before booking an assessment with a registered nurse
- You want a complete travel health assessment, including Yellow Fever and anti-malarials
- You need to vaccinate from any age
- You are booking for a family or group
- You are a last minute traveller
- You are pregnant
- Hepatitis A Vaccine
- Hepatitis A & Typhoid Vaccine
- Hepatitis B Vaccine
- Combined Hepatitis A + B Vaccine
- Typhoid Vaccine
- Rabies Vaccine
- Diphtheria, Polio & Tetanus Booster
- Meningitis ACWY Vaccine
- Japanese Encephalitis Booster
- Yellow Fever
- Cholera Vaccine
- Tick Encephalitis Vaccine
- Tick Encephalitis Junior Vaccine
Travel essentials to tick off your list
Whether you’re off to travel to world or are looking forward to lazing on a beach, our tips and advice are here to help you and your family stay well. From flight socks to insect repellents, as well as our Solero sun cream range, we have everything you need to pack your suitcase with essentials.
We can also advise you how to manage your medicines while you’re travelling and ensure you have everything you need so you can relax and enjoy your holiday. Just another way that we can make your travel experience a little bit easier.
Stay safe in the sun
Have fun in the sun whilst ensuring you’re looking after your skin with our Solero suncare range. Whilst a certain amount of sun exposure helps your body produce vitamin D, it’s essential to use the right level of sun protection for your skin type to prevent burning and skin damage.
Available in lotions, sprays and handy travel minis, our Solero sun cream range has been dermatologically tested, is fragrance free and is suitable for those with sensitive skin. The Triple Defence range protects against UV-A, UV-B and Infrared (IR-A) rays and the Ultra Sensitive range has been developed especially for people who are prone to eczema or psoriasis.