Express Repeat Prescriptions - Online
Our Online Repeat Prescriptions service means that you can get your medicines delivered to your door just when you need them, with minimum fuss. There’s no need to worry about getting your slip signed by the GP, or going to the pharmacy to collect your items on time.
We can fulfil any repeat prescription through our online pharmacy, except for controlled or refrigerated medication.
Here’s how it works:
- You create an account with us, making sure you select ‘Express Repeat Prescription Service’. We’ll then send you an email to confirm that you’re signed up to the service.
- You post your prescription and repeat slip to our online pharmacy. It’s a freepost address, so won’t cost you a thing.
- Our customer service team will call you if you need to make a payment for your prescription. Your payment details can be taken over the phone. If you live in Wales or Scotland you may be required to pay for your prescription even if you don’t normally, as our online pharmacy is based in England.
- We post your medication to your chosen delivery address (please note there is a £2.50 delivery charge with this service). What could be easier?
- We email you two weeks before your next prescription is due asking you to confirm which items you need for your next prescription. This helps to reduce drug wastage in the NHS, so please let us know if any items are no longer required.
- We contact your GP for you. It’s important to reply to our email promptly, so that we have enough time to contact your GP before your prescription is due.
- We post your next batch of medication to your chosen delivery address, and then go back to Step 4 when your next prescription is due.
Any questions, please do contact our Pharmacy Team »
If you’d prefer to collect your medication from your local Lloydspharmacy, please use our In Pharmacy Express Repeat Prescriptions service »