Pharmacy And Online Doctor
Pharmacy And Online Doctor
Shop by Category
Collect Nectar points with LloydsPharmacy
We’ve partnered with Nectar to offer customers the chance to collect points when shopping in LloydsPharmacy stores within Sainsbury’s.
You can now collect 1 point per £1 spent. Plus 50 points for a free service or 100 points for a paid service.
Find out more about our services
You can collect 1 Nectar point per £1 on qualifying spend* at LloydsPharmacy stores within Sainsbury’s. You can also collect 50 points on free services** and 100 points on paid services.
*Excludes all prescription medication and certain medicines
**Excluding FREE NHS services
You can start collecting points straight away by picking up a Nectar card instore at Sainsbury’s. Alternatively, you can register for a Nectar card at nectar.com and this will be sent out within ten working days.
Nectar points are currently not redeemable in LloydsPharmacy within Sainsbury’s.
Once you have registered your card, there are lots of different places and ways you can spend your Nectar points. Visit nectar.com for more details.
Register online at nectar.com, it will only take a few minutes.
If you lose your card, report it immediately by going to your account page at nectar.com or call the Nectar Helpline on 0344 811 0 811. Calls are charged at national rate and may be recorded for quality, training, audit and security purposes.
If you forget to swipe your Nectar card at the till, simply contact the Nectar call centre with proof of your transaction. Points can be added up to 14 days after the date on the receipt.
- Collect 1 Nectar point per £1 on qualifying spend at LloydsPharmacy stores within Sainsbury’s superstores.
- Collect 50 bonus points on qualifying free services, and 100 bonus Nectar points on qualifying chargeable services at LloydsPharmacy stores within Sainsbury’s superstores.
- Not valid on online or Click and Collect transactions, or in LloydsPharmacy high street stores.
- If you forget to swipe your Nectar card at tills, simply contact the Nectar call centre with proof of your transaction. Points for general shopping can be added up to 14 days after the date on the receipt.
- Points cannot be collected on NHS prescriptions and services, private prescriptions or on selected medications. For more details please read our list of exclusions here or contact the Nectar call centre on 0344 811 0811.
- Points will be in your account within 28 days of purchase.
- Points cannot be redeemed in LloydsPharmacy.
- Minimum spend to collect points = £1. Nectar partners occasionally change. See nectar.com for the latest partners.