Pharmacy And Online Doctor
Pharmacy And Online Doctor
Shop by Category
LloydsPharmacy corporate flu vaccination serviceProtect your workforce with the flu vaccination and stay fit for business
Corporate flu vaccination service
We can protect your workforceAt LloydsPharmacy, we understand how flu can impact your employees and your business. Flu is one of the biggest causes of short-term illness and absence from work. Absence caused by flu costs an employer £522 per employee.1
Keeping your employees fit and healthyWith our Corporate Flu Vaccination Service you can ensure that your workforce is prepared, protected and fit for work. Our service offers a variety of flexible solutions with your business needs in mind. As well as being safe and simple to administer, the flu vaccination:
- Reduces the cost and disruption of unexpected sick leave
- Ensures you prioritise the health interests of your employees
- Improves employee engagement and increases productivity
- Promotes a healthy workplace
Flu vaccinations for your employees in 2019 can be arranged in three ways
1. Flu vaccination vouchersThese are non-refundable vouchers that you can purchase for your employees. This is a good option if you have a large number of employees you would like to vaccinate.
- Your employees can choose from more than 1,000 participating stores in the heart of communities and selected Sainsbury’s stores across the UK
- Our flu vaccinations are administered by trained healthcare professionals who can also provide expert healthcare advice tailored to your employees
- Ideal for remote and field-based employees, or those working in multiple sites
2. Pay as you go (PAYG) flu vaccination vouchersPAYG vouchers are a good option if you are unsure how many employees you would like to provide vaccinations for. There is a non-refundable fee of £525 for the first 50 vouchers - for any additional vouchers, you will only be charged for the number of vouchers redeemed. We can also provide reporting so you know how many vouchers have been redeemed.
To arrange a PAYG voucher please contact our friendly Vaccination Service Team, via our enquiry form.
3. Flu vaccination clinicWe can administer the flu vaccination to your employees at your premises.
- Our qualified Pharmacist will attend your premises with a supporting member of LloydsPharmacy staff to administer the vaccinations and offer expert healthcare advice tailored to your employees
- All necessary equipment and vaccinations will be provided.
There is a maximum limit on the number of vaccinations that can be administered during a clinic. This is to allow the pharmacist enough time to ensure that all the necessary pre-screening and safety checks are completed, administer the vaccination and assess the wellbeing of the patient afterwards.
Clinics can be booked for one or more days at the standard clinic rate per day. You will then only be charged for vaccinations administered.
To arrange a Flu Vaccination Clinic at your premises for 2019 please contact our friendly Vaccination Service Team, via our enquiry form.
If you have any questions or need assistance you can contact our Vaccination Service Team, email flujab@LloydsPharmacy.co.uk or call 02476 625 304 / 02476 432 038.
1Flu vaccination factsheet, unison.org.uk
2Adminstration fee may apply