BY CONTINUING TO USE THIS WEBSITE YOU ARE CONFIRMING THAT YOU ACCEPT OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE SET OUT BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST LEAVE THIS WEBSITE
This Lloydspharmacy Online website is owned and provided by Lloyds Pharmacy Limited (Lloydspharmacy), a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 758153. Our VAT Number is 222516978. If you need any information or have a complaint about this website or any of our services please contact us by one of the following methods:
- Main Switchboard: 02476 43 20 00
- Customer Services: 0845 600 3565
- Online Orders & Pharmacy: 0845 600 3565
Mail (registered office)
Fax - 02476 432 401
The Lloydspharmacy Online service is run by qualified pharmacists and operates from registered pharmacy premises under General Pharmaceutical Council registered premises number 1092781 at:
39 Carrington Field Street Stockport SK1 3JN
GPhC No 2030142
Lloyds Pharmacy Limited
All pharmacists are bound by codes of professional ethics and conduct. You can access these professional conduct rules by visiting www.rpsgb.org. Contact details for the General Pharmaceutical Council are also available at www.pharmacyregulation.org
Additional terms, which form part of these terms and conditions, apply to the access and use of certain Lloydspharmacy services. Please click on the relevant link(s) below to view the terms:
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND ARE COMFORTABLE WITH THESE TERMS BEFORE USING THE SERVICE AND WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TAKE TIME TO READ THEM
Jump to: Online Pharmacy (Prescription Ordering)
Jump to: Ask Lloydspharmacy (Ask our pharmacist)
Jump to: General - Competitions and Prize Draws
Jump to: Merchandising (Purchase of goods)
Visitors to this website may be required to register in order to use its facilities. There are 2 levels of registration currently available:
basic (requiring basic information about you) – which will give you access to newsletters and enable you to purchase items in the online store
enhanced (requiring the same information as basic registration together with your gender enabling us to help verify prescriptions) – which is needed to order prescriptions
Username and passwords.
During the registration process you may be allocated, or invited to choose, your own username and password which will be unique to you. You are responsible for keeping your username and password confidential and for ensuring that they are not used by any other person.
Offers, promotions, software and downloads.
Lloydspharmacy and other third parties with whom we have a business relationship may occasionally promote their goods or services on this website or through other direct marketing initiatives or may make software and other materials available for you to purchase or download. Whilst we try to encourage third parties to offer good quality products, and services and materials at competitive prices we have no control over them or other third parties, we do not endorse the products or services they offer, or give you any assurance that they will be suitable for your needs. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself in this regard and we have no liability in connection with the same.
Ownership of materials and licence terms.
This website, the materials and software on it, or provided to you through it are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property rights and laws throughout the world and are owned by, or are licensed to Lloydspharmacy and/or third parties. You are permitted to display the materials on this website on a computer screen and, save for restricted access documents, to download and print a hard copy for your personal use or for obtaining products or services from us provided you do not alter or remove any of the content or any part of the website without our express permission to do so and that you do not change or delete any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices.
You agree not to:
- copy, reproduce, store (in any medium or format), distribute, transmit, modify, create derivate works from all or any part of this website or the materials or software on it, or provided to you through it without our prior written consent (which may be given or withheld in our absolute discretion)
- use this website or any of the materials or software on it, or provided to you through it, for:
- any unlawful purpose or in contravention of applicable law
- commercial exploitation without our prior written consent
- any purpose or in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression of us, our staff or our services
- use, upload or transmit
- any material that is defamatory, offensive, obscene or otherwise unlawful, or which may cause offence or distress or which may affect or infringe the rights of any other person
- any device, software, file or mechanism which may interfere with the proper operation of this website or our systems
- establish a link to this website from any other website, intranet or extranet site without our prior written consent
- decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer (or attempt to do any of them) any of the software or other materials provided on or through this website
- do anything that may interfere with or disrupt this website or our service
- encourage or permit others to do any of the above
IN THE EVENT THAT YOU DO NOT COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE RESTRICTIONS, ANY PERSON AFFECTED BY YOUR ACTIONS MAY BRING A CLAIM AGAINST YOU AND/OR LLOYDSPHARMACY. WE WILL PURSUE A CLAIM AGAINST YOU FOR ANY LOSSES AND COSTS (INCLUDING LEGAL COSTS) WE MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF YOUR ACTIONS
Suitability of materials.
We do not give any assurance that the materials provided or available to you on or through this website are suitable for your requirements or that they will be secure, error or virus free and we will have no liability in respect of those materials.
This website is provided free of charge and we make no guarantee that it will be uninterrupted or error free. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of the website or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
Links from this website.
We may, from time to time, provide links from this website to websites that are owned and controlled by third parties. These links are provided only for your convenience and we have no control over and will have no liability in respect of those websites.
We may monitor activity and content on this website and may take any action we consider appropriate if we suspect you may be in breach of these Terms and Conditions including suspending, attaching conditions to or terminating your access and/or notifying the authorities or relevant regulators of your activities.
Accuracy of information.
We take care to ensure that all information available on our website about our business, services and any products mentioned is accurate. However, these are continually developing and, occasionally, the information may be out of date. Medical, commercial and legal practice change frequently and the content on this website, in of any newsletters and in other items offering guidance have been prepared for general interest only and are not a substitute for specific medical, legal or other professional advice and should not be read or used as such. For accurate up-to-date information you should contact us and/or your GP directly.
LLOYDSPHARMACY DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE MATERIAL ON THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT OR THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF DEFECTS OR VIRUSES.
NOTHING CONTAINED IN THE PAGES OF THIS WEBSITE SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS MEDICAL, COMMERCIAL, LEGAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. DETAILED PROFESSIONAL ADVICE SHOULD BE OBTAINED BEFORE TAKING OR REFRAINING FROM ANY ACTION BASED ON ANY OF THE INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE OR ANY COMMUNICATIONS PROVIDED TO YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR REGISTRATION.
Use of this website outside England and Wales.
Lloydspharmacy makes no claims or representations that any or all of the content of this website may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside England and Wales and, unless otherwise specifically stated, the content and this website is directed solely at users who access this website from England and Wales.
IF YOU CHOOSE TO ACCESS THE WEBSITE FROM OUTSIDE ENGLAND AND WALES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAWS OF YOUR JURISDICTION.
Liability for our mistakes.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE (IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) WHERE:
(A) THERE IS NO BREACH OF A LEGAL DUTY OF CARE OWED TO YOU BY US;
(B) THE LOSS OR DAMAGE IS NOT A REASONABLY FORESEEABLE RESULT OF ANY SUCH BREACH; OR
(C) ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OR INCREASE IN LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTS FROM A BREACH BY YOU OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS EXCLUDES OR LIMITS OUR LIABILITY FOR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION OR FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
Third party rights.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to nor shall it confer a benefit on any third party under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 and a person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions has no rights to enforce them.
No delay or decision not to enforce rights under these terms and conditions will constitute a waiver of the right to do so and will not affect rights in relation to any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales and each of us hereby submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME. THE NEW VERSION WILL BE POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE AND WILL TAKE EFFECT IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING
IF YOU USE THE WEBSITE AFTER THE NEW TERMS AND CONDITIONS HAVE COME INTO EFFECT, YOU WILL BE INDICATING YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE NEW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Online Pharmacy (Prescription Ordering)
THE FOLLOWING TERMS APPLY TO YOUR USE OF THE LLOYDSPHARMACY PRESCRIPTION ORDERING SERVICE. THESE ARE ADDITIONAL TO AND SUPPLEMENT OUR GENERAL WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH ALSO APPLY.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE SERVICE, PLEASE CONTACT US.
Registration for this service for prescriptions will take place on our website.
Prescriptions for persons other than yourself.
If the prescription is for a person other than yourself, you will need to have the authority of the person whose prescription it is to have it dispensed by us. By placing an order to dispense another person’s prescription you confirm that you have their authority to do so.
We only accept Prescription Orders from customers who are 18 years old or over although they may order prescriptions for persons who are under 18. By placing an order, you confirm that you are at least 18.
We only accept Prescription Orders from and despatch prescriptions to addresses in the United Kingdom. Whilst we are happy to dispense prescriptions to customers in Wales, the charges will be the same that apply to customers in England.
Calls to our Prescription Order line are charged at local rates from a BT landline. Your mobile operator's normal charges will apply to calls from mobiles.
No Prescription Order placed by you will be binding on us until we have confirmed the order to you by email or in writing. We reserve the right to reject any order.
We will start to process your prescription on receipt. If you wish to cancel an order for a prescription you should contact us promptly at our Prescription Order Helpdesk before sending us the prescription. You agree that after this date, we will have begun the service at your request and that you will have no rights to cancel the order under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 or otherwise.
Verification of prescription.
When we receive a prescription from you we will verify it against the information provided to us at the time the order was placed. In the event that the information does not match with your original order, we may try to contact you using the information in your registration.If we cannot contact you and we are unable to dispense the item(s) on your Prescription Order we reserve the right to return your prescription to you.
For NHS prescriptions you will be required to confirm eligibility for free prescriptions or to confirm you have a pre-paid prescription certificate. It is your responsibility to give accurate information and to not make a false declaration. For private prescriptions, the minimum charge will be £5.00 per item irrespective of the quantity of the particular item.
Please note that prices quoted on our website are for prescriptions for humans (which are VAT exempt) and therefore the prices shown do not include VAT. Private prescriptions for animals are not exempt from VAT so we are unable to provide you with a price on-line.
Postage and packing costs.
The following postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your Prescription Order. Where multiple items are included in one prescription, we may despatch the items separately in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge.
Postage and packing:
NHS Prescriptions: delivered through a tracked service that will require a doorstep signature - £2.50
Private Prescriptions: delivered through a tracked service that will require a doorstep signature - £3.95 for orders up to £40*. No charge for orders over £40*
* includes the cost payable for any goods (other than items from the York Fitness range) purchased from Lloydspharmacy in the online store in the same order.
Payment and refunds.
In providing payment card details, you confirm that you are authorised to use the card and authorise us to take payment in full for the applicable prescription charges, postage and packing charges and any other charges that become due to us under these terms. Refunds, if applicable, will only be made to using the payment gateway and/or card originally used for payment.
Non-receipt of prescription.
If you place a Prescription Order and we do not receive the relevant prescription, we will not have any liability to you and it will be your responsibility to contact us within 30 days regarding your prescription order.
Non-availability/suitability of products.
If any of the items on your prescription are not available, or are not suitable for dispensing through this service, we will try to contact using the information in your registration and refer you to a local Lloydspharmacy.
Delivery of fulfilled prescriptions.
Prescription medicines will require a doorstep signature. Prescription items can only be dispatched once we have received your paper prescription. All private prescription items have a minimum order value of £5.00. All items are posted to the address provided by you in your registration or to an alternative address if directed by you. You acknowledge and accept that we have no control over the postal system and we have no liability in respect of items that are not received by you after we have despatched them. You acknowledge and accept that items will need to be signed for on delivery and authorise any person at your chosen delivery address to sign for the items as your authorised representative. In the event that the packaging is opened after delivery, we will have no liability to you for lost or damaged items or for what third parties find out about you as a result.
Items requiring refrigeration/controlled drugs
Prescriptions containing items which require refrigeration or are controlled drugs will be transferred to your nearest Lloydspharmacy for dispensing and delivery.
Notification of errors.
You should check the items dispensed to you carefully promptly upon receipt. If you believe there may have been a dispensing error, you should contact us immediately and should not take or use any of the items.
YOU MUST CHECK ALL ITEMS DISPENSED TO YOU AND SHOULD NOT TAKE ANY MEDICATION THAT APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN TAMPERED WITH OR WHICH MAY HAVE BEEN DISPENSED IN ERROR.
FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THIS WARNING COULD SERIOUSLY DAMAGE YOUR HEALTH
Ask Lloydspharmacy (Ask an Expert)
THE FOLLOWING TERMS APPLY TO YOUR USE OF THE ASK LLOYDSPHARMACY SERVICE. THESE ARE ADDITIONAL TO AND SUPPLEMENT OUR GENERAL WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH ALSO APPLY.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE SERVICE, PLEASE CONTACT US.
No registration is required to use this service.
Provide accurate information.
Ask Lloydspharmacy response times.
In most cases you should expect to receive a response within 48 hours. However, we are dependent on assessment by a panel of experts and third party computer and communications systems which may affect response times.
Ask Lloydspharmacy - the advice you receive.
We obtain advice for you from a panel of medical experts which is based on information you provide.
YOU MUST CHECK ANY ADVICE GIVEN BY OUR PANEL WITH YOUR OWN GP BEFORE TAKING OR REFRAINING FROM ANY COURSE OF ACTION OR TREATMENT.
FAILURE TO DO SO COULD SERIOUSLY DAMAGE YOUR HEALTH
General - Competitions and Prize Draws
THE FOLLOWING TERMS APPLY TO ANY COMPETITIONS AND PRIZE DRAWS REFERRED TO ON THIS SITE. THESE ARE ADDITIONAL TO AND SUPPLEMENT OUR GENERAL WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ANY SPECIFIC TERMS FOR THE PARTICULAR COMPETITION/PRIZE DRAW WHICH ALSO APPLY.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE SERVICE, PLEASE CONTACT US. ANY SPECIFIC RULES SHOWN ON THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY COMPETITIONS/PRIZE DRAWS SUPPLEMENT AND VARY THE FOLLOWING GENERAL RULES
1. Registration. In order to use this service you will need to register on this website. The level of registration required for each competition and prize draw will depend on which service is promoting it.
2. Age and residency restrictions. Unless stated otherwise in the Specific Rules, competitions and prize draws are only open to individuals who are aged 18 years or over and who are resident in the UK. By entering the competition or prize draw you confirm that you meet the entry criteria and that, where the Specific Rules allow entry by individuals who are under 16 and you are under 16, you have the permission of your parent or guardian to enter the competition/prize draw.
3. Staff and connected persons restrictions. Employees and other staff working for Lloydspharmacy and their agents, families and anyone else professionally connected with the competition or prize draw are excluded from entering.
4. Entry restrictions and ownership. Unless specifically stated otherwise in the Specific Rules, only one entry per household per competition or prize draw is permitted. All entries and all rights in them shall be the property of Lloydspharmacy absolutely and you waive any rights you have in them. Competition entries will not be returned unless stated otherwise for the particular competition. Proof of eligibility to enter the competition or prize draw may be required.
5. Required purchases. Unless stated otherwise in the Specific Rules, no purchase is necessary to enter the competition or prize draw.
6. Unacceptable entries. Fraudulent, illegible, multiple or incorrectly completed entries, those that do not comply with the ‘how to enter’ instructions in the Specific Rules and any received before the start date shown in the Specific Rules will be disqualified. Lloydspharmacy will have no responsibility for entries that are not received before the competition or prize draw deadline shown in the Specific Rules.
7. Independent adjudicator. Where necessary an independent adjudicator will oversee prize draws.
8. Assessment of skill. The judges’ decision in determining winning entries in all competitions shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Prizes. Prizes are allocated randomly from correct entries and prize draw entries received unless stated otherwise for in the Specific Rules for the particular competition or prize draw. Prizes are expected to be as stated but if any prize is unavailable, Lloydspharmacy may provide an equivalent prize of at least equivalent value. No cash alternative will be given unless expressly stated otherwise in the Specific Rules for the particular competition or prize draw. Lloydspharmacy has no liability for the quality of prizes provided by third parties.
10. Notification of winners. Lloydspharmacy will try to notify winners by phone or email after the closing date of the competition or prize draw to inform them of how and when to claim their prizes. If Lloydspharmacy cannot contact a winner or a prize is returned, the prize will be held for the time stated in the Specific Rules and then withdrawn or re-allocated to another entrant whose entry would have been the next winning entry. A list of winners can be obtained from Lloydspharmacy by writing to: Lloydspharmacy Online, Carrington House, 39 Carrington Filed Street, Stockport, Cheshire, SK1 3JN
11. Publicity. Winners may be required to participate in some publicity. All rights in any publicity photographs and materials will belong to Lloydspharmacy and may be used for promoting Lloydspharmacy, its Partners and/or their respective goods or services. You will have no right to any payment for taking part in such publicity.
12. Promoter. Unless stated otherwise in the Specific Rules, the promoter of the competition/prize draw will be Lloyds Pharmacy Limited.
Lloydspharmacy Hero - Terms and Conditions
• Purchase is not necessary.
• Your nominated Lloydspharmacy Hero must be a current employee of Lloyds Pharmacy Limited as at the date of your nomination, who is over the age of 18.
• For entry, simply complete the nomination form online.
• All completed online nomination forms must be received by 19th April 2013.
• A panel of judges, which will include at least one independent judge, will select the winner after 30th April 2013.
• There will be a total of five finalists, one from each of the five Lloydspharmacy regions. Each finalist willreceive £500 and two tickets to the Daily Mail Health Hero Awards on 13th June, dinner at the Awards and overnight accommodation and breakfast for two at a hotel selected by Lloydspharmacy, and travel to and from the Awards. An overall winner from the five finalists will be selected at the Awards and will receive an additional £1000.
• The finalists will be notified by 31st May 2013.
• Responsibility will not be accepted for loss or delay or in the incomplete nature of any nomination forms.
• You may only nominate one Lloydspharmacy employee.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them.
• We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation.
• The judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
• The promoter of the competition is: Lloyds Pharmacy Limited, Sapphire Court, Coventry, CV2 2TX.
• The name and region of the winners may be obtained by writing to the following address after 15th June: Lloydspharmacy Heroes, Coventry, CV2 2TX.
• Lloyds Pharmacy Limited reserves the right to amend and/or withdraw the competition at any time without prior notice.
Daily Mail Health Hero – competition rules
1. This competition is open to all residents in the UK excluding employees and families of Associated Newspapers Limited, Campbell’s Sponsorship Limited, ITV plc, Lloydspharmacy Limited and their agents.
2. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in any promotional material.
3. Only one entry per person. Entries are submitted to the Daily Mail at entrants’ own risk. Last date for receipt of nominations is 23.59 on Tuesday 19th April 2013.
4. The Editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Prizes - The five national finalists plus a guest will receive an all expenses paid break in London staying at a five star Hotel selected by the organisers, and standard class train travel to and from London to attend the Awards Gala. Each finalist will receive a trophy and the prize for the Health Hero of the Year overall winner is a holiday to a maximum value of £5,000. There are no cash alternatives to the prizes.
6. A list of winners will be available after 15th June 2013 by sending a self addressed envelope to: Daily Mail Health Hero Awards, Associated Newspapers Limited, 2 Derry Street, London W8 5TT.
7. The Health Heroes Awards copyright and IP rights are vested in James H. Campbell who has licensed them to Campbell’s Sponsorship Limited Company Number 4148572.
8. Promoter: Associated Newspapers Limited., Northcliffe House, 2 Derry Street, London, W8 5TT.
Merchandising - Purchase of Goods
THE FOLLOWING TERMS APPLY TO THE PURCHASE OF GOODS AND SERVICES FROM LLOYDSPHARMACY.COM. THESE ARE ADDITIONAL TO AND SUPPLEMENT OUR GENERAL WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH ALSO APPLY. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY BE AMENDED AT ANY TIME AND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT APPLY FOR EACH ORDER WILL BE THOSE ON THE WEBSITE AT THE TIME YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE SERVICE, PLEASE CONTACT US. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND ARE LEGALLY BINDING. YOU SHOULD PRINT AND KEEP A COPY OF THEM FOR YOUR RECORDS
In order to use this service you will need to register on this website.
We only accept orders from persons aged 18 or over. By placing an order, you are confirming that you are in this age range.
We only accept orders from and despatch orders to addresses in the United Kingdom, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
Placing an order.
It is your responsibility to check that your order is accurate before submitting it to us.
All prices on this website are in pounds sterling and include VAT unless expressly stated otherwise. We take care to ensure that all pricing information on our website is accurate but occasionally there may be an error. We verify pricing at our dispatch centre. If the correct price is lower than that on the website at the time you place your order, we will charge you the lower price. If the correct price is higher than that on the website, we will try to contact you for instructions using the information provided on your order and give you the choice of cancelling your order or paying the correct price.
Vouchers & Coupons
Due to legal restrictions any vouchers or coupons that are provided by Lloydspharmacy can not be redeemed, either online or in our pharmacies (as appropriate) against any prescription item (NHS or private) or infant formula milk. Each voucher or coupon will have additional terms and exclusions and we suggest that you read those terms and exclusions prior to using the voucher or coupon.
Accuracy of information.
We try to ensure that all information and colours are correct at the time of their publication. However, the representation of colours on your browser may differ from the actual colours of products supplied. Any typographical, clerical or other error is subject to correction without any liability on our part. Any advice or recommendation given on this website or otherwise given to you by us, or any of our employees or agents, is followed or acted upon entirely at your own risk and we are not liable for such advice or recommendation.
Concluding a binding contract.
When we receive an order from you to purchase items from us, we will confirm that we have received the order by email to the address provided by you in your order. Your order is an offer to purchase an item and will not be binding on us until the earlier of us sending you an email to confirm that we have despatched that item to you or you receiving the item. Our professional codes of conduct and legal restrictions may limit the number of any item we are permitted to supply to you and, as such, we have no obligation to supply quantities exceeding the relevant permitted maximum and will charge only for those we do supply. We reserve the right to reject any order.
Postage and packing costs.
Postage and packing costs will be added to the cost of your order and will depend on the total cost of the items you order and, where delivery options are provided, the option you choose. The postage and packing charge you will pay will be displayed on screen before you confirm your order to us. Where multiple items are included in one order, we may despatch the items separately, in which case, you will only be charged one postage and packing charge.
Next Day Delivery = available on certain lines where highlighted charge £4.95
Orders up to £35* = Standard Delivery Postage and Packaging charge £2.95
Orders over £35* = No Postage and Packaging charge. (Includes the cost payable for any private prescriptions in the same order)
* not including York Fitness range items
Payment and refunds.
In providing payment card details, you confirm that you are authorised to use the card and authorise us or our payment service provider to take payment in full for the items in your order, postage and packing charges and any other charges that become due to us under these terms. Refunds, if applicable, will only be made using the payment gateway (eg Cybersource or PayPal) and/or to the card originally used for payment.
We reserve the right to change the specification of items which are required to conform to any applicable standards or European Union requirements. We try to have sufficient stocks of goods to meet demand but occasionally, items may be out of stock or unavailable from our suppliers. All items sold through this website are subject to availability. If any of the items on your order are not available we may send a substitute of similar specification.
Delivery of orders.
We aim to despatch orders within 7 days to the address provided by you in your order. Delivery timescales are estimates only. If you do not receive your order within 14 days of us confirming your order you must notify us and we will investigate the non-delivery provided you cooperate with the investigation.
Next Day Delivery
Next Day Delivery will cost £4.95 and will only be offered if all items in your basket are available for Next Day delivery. Orders placed before 2pm Mon-Fri will be delivered the Next working Day, orders after 2pm Mon-Thu will be delivered the following working day. Please note orders placed after this time on Fridays will be delivered the following Tuesday. Please note Next Day Delivery is only available to mainland UK. Please note orders will not be posted or delivered on Bank Holidays.
All Betterlife orders are fulfilled directly by Betterlife, please see their delivery information
York Fitness Delivery
Please note all York Fitness orders are fulfilled directly by York Fitness, meaning all deliveries will be shipped directly from York Barbell.
Notification of errors.
You should check the content of each delivery promptly upon receipt. If you believe that items have been sent to you in error, you should contact us immediately.
Cancellation rights and damaged/faulty items.
You have a statutory ‘cooling-off’ right which entitles you to cancel your order within 7 working days of receipt of the goods in your order (certain exceptions apply). You also have rights in respect of items that are damaged on receipt or faulty. Details of these rights and how to exercise these rights are set out in the email we send to you to confirm your order and in our Returns Policy below.
Consumers have the right to cancel orders for goods that have been placed using this website for up to 7 working days after the date on which the item(s) are delivered. This right does not apply to medication or any appliance that is made from materials that may be distorted if worn.
To exercise this right, you should follow the instructions in ‘How to Return Items’ below.
You have a legal responsibility to keep the items in reasonable condition and in your possession until they are returned to us. This includes keeping any hygiene seals in place.
Once we receive notice from you in writing that you wish to cancel your order, we will refund the purchase price for that item together with the standard postage charge you paid.
DAMAGED AND FAULTY ITEMS
If any item we have supplied is damaged on receipt or, within 6 months supply, develops a fault, we will replace or repair the item free of charge or refund the price you paid for it together with any postage charges you paid to us for delivery. You may have additional manufacturers’ warranties with some products such as electrical items giving you additional rights and you should check these carefully.
HOW TO RETURN ITEMS
To return a damaged or faulty item you should follow the instructions on the Returns Note included in the delivery.
Our maximum liability for our failure to fulfil an order that we are legally bound to fulfil will be limited to the price paid by you for that order.
HEALTH AND SAFETY WARNING
Electrical products sold on this website are designed for use in the UK. If supplied with a power adaptor it will be fitted with a UK plug. They may not be suitable for use in other countries and you should check with the manufacturer before doing so.
You should read the instructions that come with the packaging before using the product and observe any specific warnings given by the manufacturer
Not all products are suitable for all medical ailments and occasionally, their use may interfere with any treatment you are receiving or aggravate a condition. You should check with your GP before using any medical product.
Physical fitness products may not be suitable for use by some individuals. You should check with your GP before embarking on any fitness programme.
Failure to do so may seriously damage your heath.
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS