NHS Prescriptions Online
If getting to a pharmacy isn’t that easy, you can order your NHS prescription items right here online. It takes just minutes to order what you need, you pay exactly the same as you would in-store.
Here’s how it works:
- Find the medicine listed on your prescription using our prescriptions search facility >>
- Once you’ve selected your medicine, you’ll be asked for the name on your prescription, and whether you’re exempt from paying for it.
- You can then add the medicines to your basket. You can add other items to your order too, including non-prescription items.
- Once you’ve been through the checkout, you just need to post your prescription (signed by a UK doctor) to us at the address shown on the order confirmation page.
- As soon as we receive your prescription, we’ll deliver your order by first class recorded mail. It’s that simple!
If you have any problems completing your prescription order, please do contact us at email@example.com or call free on 0800 707 6160 between 9am and 6pm Monday – Friday.
* Please note that as our online pharmacy is based in England, all English prices and rules apply. Therefore, if you are a customer in Wales or Northern Ireland, you may have to pay for a prescription which you would get free in your local pharmacy.