Significantly reduce the frequency and severity of crying attacks associated with colic.
• Infacol colic drops 85ml comes in a natural orange flavour that is sugar free, alcohol free and colorant free. These colic drops have been clinically proven to relieve wind, infant colic and griping pains, while also reducing the severity of crying attacks that are commonly associated with colic.
The anti-foaming agent within the drops, work to break down the smaller bubbles which form within your baby's gut, creating larger bubbles which are easier for you baby to pass. Infacol colic drops come in a handy integrated dropper that makes it easy to give to your baby and each bottle contains 100 doses.
Features of Infacol orange flavour colic drops 85ml
• Natural orange flavour • Sugar, alcohol and colourant free • Relieve wind • Helps relieve colic and griping pains • 100 doses per bottle
• New-born babies and older
Warnings and cautions
• If symptoms do not improve, seek medical advice • Keep out of sight and reach of children • Do not use if the seal is broken
1. Shake bottle. 2. Draw up one dropper full by squeezing the rubber bulb twice. 3. Wipe any excess into bottle. 4. To administer squeeze the bulb and release Infacol onto the back of the baby's tongue.
Simeticone 40mg per 1ml Oral Suspension Also contains: Purified Water, Hypromellose, Orange Flavour, Saccharin Sodium, Methyl Hydroxybenzoate (E218) and Propyl Hydroxybenzoate (E216).
Free on orders over £35 £3.95 for orders up to £35 Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
£5.99 Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday) Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00 Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here
Click and Collect
Orders after Thursday 3pm - Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Deliver to UK address
(FREE on orders over £35)
Including Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
Free delivery on prescriptions.
Quick Info Content
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get the latest offers and product news from LloydsPharmacy
If you have specific information or communication support needs, please let us know in advance and we will do our best to meet these needs. LloydsPharmacy Online website is owned and provided by Lloyds Pharmacy Limited a Company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 758153. Our VAT Number is 222516987.
The customer will be logged out and the session ended in 30 seconds.