It's important to keep track of your blood pressure for your health and wellbeing.
Using the iHealth View, your blood pressure and vital signs can be easily followed from your smartphone or tablet using the intuitive iHealth MyVitals app. This allows you to keep track of your results over time with easy to read graphs and charts. The app also makes noticing any long-term changes or trends in your blood pressure easy and convenient.
Measuring your blood pressure at home is especially useful if you have hypertension or are at risk of a stroke. As you can share your results with your healthcare professional to help monitor your condition. The smart blood pressure monitor allows you to keep record of these changes and identify any problems as soon as they develop. You can then export these as a PDF or spreadsheet from your phone, tablet or computer.
The View is compact, stylish and easy to use with as large display and secure cuff that fits around your wrist. The iHealth MyVitals app can automatically detect if your wrist is at heart level, to ensure a precise and accurate measurement.
Features of iHealth View Bluetooth smart wrist blood pressure monitor
• Accurate blood pressure monitoring on the go
• Includes arrhythmia detection
• Compact, stylish and lightweight design
• Easy to use and simple to read results
• 80 measurements with each recharge
• Smartphone and tablet connected
• Compatible with the iHealth MyVitals app
• 1 x iHealth View blood pressure monitor
• 1 x Quick user guide
• 1 x User manual
• 1 x USB cable
• 1 x Travel case
• Class IIa medical device
• CE certified
• Clinically validated by the European Society of Hypertension
• Dimensions: 72 x 74 x 17.6mm
• Cuff circumference: 13.5 to 22cm
• Weight: 105g
• Cuff pressure range: 0300mmHg
• Pressure accuracy: 3mmHg
• Power: DC: 5.0V 1.0A
• Battery: 137V Liion400mAh
Warnings and cautions
• ensure accurate results, carefully read the complete instructions before use
• This product is intended for household use only
• Keep product and batteries away from children
• People living with cardiac arrhythmia, vascular constriction, arteriosclerosis in extremities, diabetes or users of cardiac pacemakers should consult their doctor before measuring their blood pressure themselves
• If you are under medical treatment or taking any medication, please consult your doctor
• The use of this blood pressure monitor is not intended as a substitute for consultation with your doctor
1. Place your hand palm-side up in front of you on a flat surface such as a desk or a table.
2. Sit comfortably with your feet flat on the floor without crossing your legs and remain still during the measurement.
3. Applying the cuff or press the start and stop button on your monitor.
4. Adjust the height of your wrist, the monitor will detect your wrist position and the measurement will start only when the correct position is detected. When the position is correct, press the start and stop button again to start measurement.
5. Results will be shown on the blood pressure monitor display.
Please see packaging for further information.
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here