The iHealth Blood Pressure Monitor Dock gives you the opportunity to do something you have never done before on your iPhone 4, iPad or Ipod touch (4th Gen), track and monitor your blood pressure outlining trends between this and your lifestyle.
This in turn allows you to begin to work towards improving your blood pressure by using the iHealth initially to outline your current blood pressure level and then continually monitor this at home in order to see if certain changes to your lifestyle are having a positive or negative effect on your health.
• Simple, attractive, elegant interface
• Record your systolic/diastolic numbers, heart rate, pulse wave, and measurement time
• Flick up and down, right or left, to check your test results, pulse wave graph, and WHO classification
• Check your results and changes in blood pressure in a beautiful history graph
• Generate your own graph by time, date, or systolic/diastolic numbers
• Calculate averages based on time, date, or systolic/diastolic numbers
• Instantly see systolic/diastolic numbers, heart rate, and time for all the measurements in visible part of the graph
• Share your results by e-mail
• Comprehensive database of frequently asked questions regarding blood pressure
• iPhone - 4S
• iPhone – 4
• iPhone - 3GS
• iPhone - 3G
• iPod touch - 4th generation
• iPad - 1st generation
• iPad 2 - 2nd generation
The iHealth BPM app is now available on the Apple App Store completely free and includes a host of new functions:
Multiple - Now you can use only one iHealth to measure the blood pressure for multiple users, and review the history separately. The iHealth could meet a family, a team or a clinic, not only one person.
User Info - Now you can fill your personal information as you like and you can take a new photo as your avatar.
Add data - Now you can add test results manually ,the iHealth will take control of your personal healthcare in for the whole day.
Share - With Facebook and Twitter, share your data with friends, family and even your doctor.
• Dimensions: 11.5 x 11.5 x 6.7cm (4.5 x 4.5 x 2.62in)
• Weight: 215g (7.6 oz)
• Power: DC 5V 1A
• Battery: 3.7V Li-ion 400mAh
• Pulse rate range: 40-180 beats/min
• Health Blood Pressure Dock
• Connection Cable
• User manual
• Quick start guide
• Warranty registration card