Caroline Herrera 212 combines modernity and the cosmopolitan with this hip fragrance.
On the Pulse
• Perfume should be sprayed around the pulse points of the wrists, and behind the ears, to release the fragrance over time.
• For a longer-lasting aroma, spritz the hair lightly (avoiding the wet look!) or try spraying a few drops on your hair brush
Rub it Out
• Avoid rubbing the wrists together after a spritz, as this makes the scent disperse too quickly
• The bright light and damp of the bathroom are a perfume's worst enemy! Store fragrance in a cool dry place the fridge is perfect!
• The alcohol in perfume can damage some fabrics so don't spray on your clothes