The Heated Digital Pain Reliever works by passing harmless electrical signals into the body (controlled by the user at all times). This relieves pain in two ways:
- It blocks the body's pain signals. These are normally transmitted from the area of damage through the nerve fibres to the brain. TENS interrupts these pain signals.
- TENS stimulates the body's production of endorphins - its own natural painkiller.
Using the heat function will help relax tightened, sore muscles and will also help to ease pain. The heat setting can also be used alongside the massage function for more pleasant and relaxing relief.
Please read the enclosed user manual carefully before use.
• For back, shoulder, joint and leg pain
• Heat function to help relax tightened, sore muscles
• Can be used alongside pain medication
• Use heat and massage for comfort and relaxation
• Heated Digital Pain Reliever
• 2 cables
• 4 gel pads
• Mains adaptor plug
• Storage case
• User manual
• Requires 4 x AAA batteries (not included)
NOT SUITABLE FOR USE DURING PREGNANCY OR LABOUR, OR IF YOU SUSPECT YOU MAY BE PREGNANT.
Not suitable for people with pacemakers or other implanted medical devices, or for people with heart rhythm problems. Not suitable for children under 16 years of age.
Keep out of reach of children.
Please refer to the user manual for additional warnings and cautions.
Replacement pads are available online or from your local Lloydspharmacy.
Model Number: LTH1
How to use the Lloydspharmacy Heated Digital Pain Reliever with Massage:
1) Decide on chosen power supply – DC 6V adapter or batteries (Insert 4 x AAA batteries if required)
2) Attach the gel pads to the output cables, then insert the cables into the outplug socket
3) Remove the transparent film and correctly attach the gel pad to the area of pain
4) Press the ON/OFF button to turn the unit on
5) Select one of the 12 programmes available
6) Adjust the intensity as required
7) Set the heat level if required (note the heat function will only work with the AC 6V adapter)
8) When the treatment duration has ended remove the gel pads carefully and replace the transparent protective film on the pads
9) The gel pads will need to be replaced after approximately 50 uses