A Unique Lipid Formulation Which Provides Powerful Pain Relief
Flarin is a soft capsule that is taken orally. Flarin contains 200mg of ibuprofen for the relief of join and muscular pain and pain of non-serious arthritic conditions. Flarin helps to stop pain, relieve inflammation and ease stiffness of the joints. Flarin is as effective as prescription strength ibuprofen.
Flarin is a unique lipid and irbuprofen formulation that helps shield the stomach and gives you a powerful relief from flaring joint pain. Lipids are used to aid absorption. They are known to pass from the stomach into the small intestine where they are absorbed through the lymphatic system. By dissolving Flarin's anti-inflammatory ingredient (ibuprofen) in lipids it helps to shield the stomach from damage.
Flarin is for the relief of:
• Pain of non-serious arthritic conditions
• Muscular pain
• Back ache
• Neuralgia (A sharp pain along nerves)
• Dental pain
• Period pain
• Cold, flu and feverish symptoms
Is Flarin right for you?
1. You have troubling joint causing pain, swelling, stiffness and heat surrounding the joint.
2. The pain interferes with everyday activities and can be described as stabbing or sharp pain that gets worse when you move.
3. You are experiencing reduced mobility or pain when moving.
4. You have tried support bandages, hot or cold packs, other painkillers or NSAID's and not gained expected relief.
Always read the leaflet.
Flarin is for oral use only.
Adults, elderly and children aged 12 years and older:
• Take 1 or 2 capsules with water.
• Then take 1 or 2 capsules up to 3 times daily as required.*
*Leave at least 4 hours between doses. Do not exceed 1200mg (6 tablets) in any 24 hour period.
• 200mg Ibuprofen
• Brilliant blue (E133)
• Allura red (E129)
• Hard fat and glycerol monolinoleate
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here