Skin treatment cream for Eczema for adults and children from 6 years old.
Dermalex relieves eczema symptoms, moisturises the skin and helps preventing new flare ups.
It activates the skins own repair mechanism and uniquely repairs the skin barrier.
Does not contain perfumes or parabens and is safe to use for long term and over large body parts.
Also available in 60g.
Patients testing Dermalex Contact Eczema had an average improvement of 71%.*
Dermalex Contact Eczema uniquely restores the damaged skin barrier, treating the symptoms and helping to prevent new flare ups from occurring.
What is Contact Eczema?
Contact eczema, also referred to as hand eczema, is a type of eczema that occurs as a result of contact with irritants or allergens in the environment.
Contact dermatitis affects 9% of the UK population and is the most common type of work related skin disease (also known as occupational skin disease).
How to use:
• Apply 2-3 times a day on affected skin and after bathing or showering
• First 3 days: apply on damp skin
• Safe to use on the face
• Safe to use over large body surfaces
• Safe to use over long periods in time
• Dermalex Eczema for babies and children is suited for babies from 8 weeks old.
• For children from 6year old and adults: use Dermalex Eczema for adults
• Dermalex Contact Eczema is safe for use for adults and children from 6 years old
• Does not contain perfume or parabens.
* Multi Center Clinical Observation Study of a new treatment for mild and moderate contact eczema, Dr. Kleszky e.a., 2009 .
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here