Target points of pain when used alongside the REVITIVE circulation booster.
The electrode body pads apply Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) to stimulate the nerve endings causing the muscles to gently contract and then relax. This movement of the muscles helps to boost circulation and blood flow to the area.
The pads are fast and incredibly simple to use, all you do is place the pad on the part of the body where you would like to alleviate pain. These pads are designed to target pain on your lower back, upper back, thighs, knees and arms. For best results pair these replacement pads with a REVITIVE device.
Features of REVITIVE replacement electrode body pads
• Reusable up to 20-30 applications
• Easy to apply to your body
• Help to target specific parts of your body
• Can also be used with the REVITIVE medic, advanced, DX, IX, CX and LV
• 4 x REVITIVE replacement electrode body pads
Warnings and cautions
• Should not be used by people in the first trimester of pregnancy
• Do not use if you have a pacemaker or other implanted medical device
• Do not use if you are being treated for existing deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
• Not suitable for children under 16 years of age
• Keep out of reach of children
• Please refer to the user manual for additional warnings and cautions
1. Wash skin at treatment site and ensure its dry.
2. Ensure your circulation booster is switched OFF.
3. Connect the body pads to the unit.
4. Apply the pads to clean, unbroken skin as prescribed.
5. After treatment carefully peel the pads from the skin and replace them on the plastic holder.
6. Do not use the lead wire to pull the body pads off as this will damage them.
Always read the label and patient information leaflet, use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Please see packaging for further information.
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here