The Kidde 9CO5 battery operated carbon monoxide alarm utilises sophisticated electronic components to protect you and your family from the dangers of carbon monoxide, providing you and your family with a loud warning signal against the dangers of elevated carbon monoxide levels in your home.
This battery operated CO alarm provides continuous monitoring of CO levels, even during power outages when AC-only units are not providing protection.
Ensuring you are always protected against the dangers of carbon monoxide with the alarms 85 decibels warning alarm and 5 years manufacturers' warranty.
• Battery powered alarm - provides protection even during a power cut
• Easy to set up
• End-of-life warning - alerts you that the alarm needs to be replaced after 7 years of protection
• Loud 85dB alarm - designed to wake you up as you sleep
• Test/Reset button - allows you to immediately silence the alarm and test the alarm electronics
• Green LED – Flashes every 30 seconds to indicate the unit is operating properly. The green LED will also flash before a CO reading is taken and when any button is pressed.
• Red LED – When a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will pulse and a loud alarm pattern will sound. The carbon monoxide alarm pattern is 4 short beeps, followed by 5 seconds of silence, followed by 4 short beeps with a corresponding red LED flash. This cycle will continue for 4 minutes and then change to 1 cycle every minute until the device is reset or the CO is eliminated.
• Snap Open Cover – Gives immediate access to batteries.
• 5 year manufacturers warranty
• Kidde 9CO5 Carbon monoxide alarm unit
• 3 x AA Batteries
• User Manual