Brother Max have thought of everything with this multi-award-winning thermometer that measures ear, forehead and room temperature for the entire family.
This thermometer offers a multi-temperature function which can be used to diagnose fever in children and adults. The 3-in-1 thermometer can be used to digitally take and measure the temperature of the forehead, the ear or the room. The innovative design means this thermometer is relatively non-invasive, simply to use and easy to wipe clean.
The device is accurate to 0.2° and provides simple and effective readings in just one second. Easy to read in all situations, it is backlit for night time readings to minimise disturbance to children at night. Complete a stand and a hard carry case, the one-touch digital thermometer can be taken anywhere you and your family are.
Features of Brother Max one-touch 3-in-1 digital thermometer
• Digitally measures ear, forehead and room temperatures • Suitable for babies, children and adults • Easy to use one-touch function • Accurate to 0.1°C in just 1 second • No need for probe covers - just wipe clean • Uniquely certified as both baby product and medical device • Highly energy efficient with exceptionally long battery life • Market-leading accuracy, speed and 3-in-1 versatility • Auto back-light for night-time measurements • BPA, phthalate and PVC-free
• 1 x One-touch 3-in-1 digital thermometer • 1 x Hard wearing carry case • 1 x Wall mount/stand • 2 x AAA batteries • User manual
• Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 13cm
Warnings and cautions
• Only use the device once you have read and understood the instructions • The thermometer needs to be in the room in which the measurement is taken for at least 30 minutes before use • The thermometer is only designed for the measuring area on the human body stated in the instructions for use • The device is only intended for the purpose stated in the instructions • Children must not be allowed to use the device. Medical devices are not toys • Check before each use that the lens is intact. If it is damaged, please contact your retailer or the service address • The device has been designed for practical use, but is not a substitute for a visit to the doctor
1. Switching thermometer on: • The thermometer can be switched ON in either temperature modes - forehead or ear. •Start by briefly pressing 'On/Take Temp' button which turns on the thermometer. All icons will display on the screen for 2 seconds followed by a short beep indicating that the thermometer is now ready to use. •Once ON, the screen displays the last ear or forehead temperature taken. Briefly pressing the 'On/Take Temp' button now will measure ear or forehead temperature (assuming device is the correct location).
2. Switching the thermometer off: • Without any operation for 30 seconds i.e. left idle, the thermometer will automatically turn off. This is a power-save feature.
3. Measuring ear or forehead temperature: • The thermometer is in either ear or forehead temperature mode. The side switch will indicate which temperature mode it is currently in and this will be confirmed on the LCD screen display. •If it is in ear mode but you want forehead or vice versa, slide the button up or down to switch between modes.
4. Measuring ear temperature: • Place the probe gently in to th ear, briefly press the 'On/Take Temp' button and leave the probe in contact with the ear until a beep sounds. Then remove the probe and read the temperature on the screen.
5. Measuring forehead temperature: • Place the probe gently on your left temple, press and keep pressed the 'On/Take Temp' button, move the probe across your forehead to the right temple - always keeping the probe in contact with your forehead - and then let go of the 'On/Take Temp' button. Once a beep sounds, remove the probe from your forehead to read the temperature on the screen.
Please see packaging for further information.
Free on orders over £35 £3.95 for orders up to £35 Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
£5.99 Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday) Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00 Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here
Click and Collect
Orders after Thursday 3pm - Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Deliver to UK address
(FREE on orders over £35)
Including Isle of Man and Channel Islands.
Free delivery on prescriptions.
Quick Info Content
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get the latest offers and product news from LloydsPharmacy
If you have specific information or communication support needs, please let us know in advance and we will do our best to meet these needs. LloydsPharmacy Online website is owned and provided by Lloyds Pharmacy Limited a Company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 758153. Our VAT Number is 222516987.
The customer will be logged out and the session ended in 30 seconds.