Marshmallow and honey flavour syrup that has been traditionally used for all types of coughs.
Bronchostop junior syrup 120ml has been specifically designed for children. The cough syrup acts like a balm for their throats helping to create a protective barrier that aids in relieving dry or irritating coughs. Also, Broncostop is made with mainly natural ingredients and it's also alcohol free.
Bronchostop junior syrup works quickly and reliably to relieve any cough associated with a cold or coughs that are dry and chesty. Bronocostop is not only suitable for use in the day but also during the night, so your child can have a soothing and relaxing sleep.
Features of Bronchostop junior cough syrup 120ml
• Alcohol free
• Works for all types of coughs
• Creates a protective barrier
• Soothing effects
• Children aged 1+
Warnings and cautions
• Use in patients with intolerances to sugars: Patients with rare hereditary fructose intolerance or glucose-galactose malabsorption should not take this product as it contains honey
• Use in patients with diabetes: 15 ml Bronchostop Junior contains 0.3 CU (carbohydrate units)
• Use in pregnancy and breastfeeding: The use of Bronchostop Junior is not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding
• Use in children: Children under 3 years of age should consult with a doctor to exclude more serious diseases being present. Use in children under 1 year of age is not recommended
• Concomitant use of Bronchostop junior with other medicines: If you take other medicines it is advised to take them half hour to one hour before or after intake of Bronchostop junior
• Please consult a doctor if: your symptoms persist or worsen after 5 days, Dyspnoea, fever or purulent sputum occurs during the use of Bronchostop junior.
• Bronchostop junior contains methyl4-hydroxybenzoate and propyl-4-hydroxybenzoate as preservatives. These may cause allergic reactions (possibly delayed).
For ease of dosing, a measuring cup is included.
Children aged 1 year and above: 5ml up to 3 times daily.
Children aged 2-3 years: 5ml up to 4 times daily
Children aged 4-5 years: 7.5ml up to 4 times daily
Children aged 6-11 years: 15ml up to 4 times daily
Bronchostop Junior can be taken during the day and at night. For best therapeutic results it is recommended to take Bronchostop Junior as frequently as recommended. If you are unsure or have any questions, consult your doctor or pharmacist
15 ml of Bronchostop Junior contains: 143 mg marshmallow dry extract, 750 mg honey.
Other ingredients: xylitol, xanthan, glycerol anhydrous, citric acid, strawberry aroma, methyl-4-hydroxybenzoate, propyl-4-hydroxybenzoate, purified water.
Bronchostop Junior is free of artificial colours, lactose-free, gluten-free, alcohol-free and free of genetically modified organisms
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here