Fully automatic, easy to use and clinically tested upper arm blood pressure monitor.
The Braun BUA5000 ExactFit™ upper arm blood pressure monitor enables you to conveniently and easily monitor your own blood pressure at home. Clinically tested, the monitor gives accurate and fast results with a fully automatic function for consistent readings.
The ExactFit™ measures systolic and diastolic blood pressure value and pulse rate. There are fitting instructions printed on the cuff and the monitor benefits from a one button operation along with a large easy to read LCD display. Other convenient features include an automatic switch-off mode and a last reading memory recall.
A great tool to use alongside your monitor is the Braun Healthy Heart app, it'll help you to fully understand your heart and health. The app is completely free and can downloaded to most standard smart phones, it allows you to manually input your results and track your heart health over a longer period.
Features of Braun Exactfit arm blood pressure monitor
• High clinically tested accuracy
• ESH (European Society for Hypertension) validation
• Easy to use, large LCD display
• Easy one button operation for convenience
• Fully automatic
•Memory holds your previous reading
• Automatic switch-off function
• Dimensions: H 16.5cm, W 11.5cm, D 9.5cm
• Weight: 0.78kg
• Universal cuff size 22-42cm
• Blood pressure monitor
• Arm cuff
Warnings and cautions
• To ensure accurate results, carefully read the complete instructions before use
• This product is intended for household use only
• Keep product and batteries away from children
• People living with from cardiac arrhythmia, vascular constriction, arteriosclerosis in extremities, diabetes or users of cardiac pacemakers should consult their doctor before measuring their blood pressure themselves, since deviations in blood pressure values may occur in such cases
• If you are under medical treatment or taking any medication, please consult your doctor
• The use of this blood pressure monitor is not intended as a substitute for consultation with your doctor.
• Protect from dust and from direct sunlight
• Do not open or modify this equipment without authorisation of the manufacturer
1. To apply the arm cuff, plug the air hose into the connector.
2. The cuff is located correctly on your arm when the Velcro is on the outside of the cuff and the metal ring does not touch the skin.
3. Put your arm through the cuff loop. The bottom of the cuff should be approximately 2-3cm above your elbow. The tube should lie over the brachial artery on the inside of your arm.
4. Pull the cuff so that the top and bottom edges are tightened around your arm.
5. When the cuff is positioned properly, press the Velcro firmly against the pile side of the cuff.
6. This cuff is suitable for use if the arrow heads fall within the stripe pattern on the other side of the cuff when the cuff is tightened around your arm.
7. Sit on a chair and place your arm on a table so that the cuff is at the same level as your heart.
8. Press the power button to begin.
Please read the instructions manual before use.
Please see packaging for further information.
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here