Pharmacy And Online Doctor
Pharmacy And Online Doctor
Shop by Category
1. Switch on the thermometer by pressing the On/Off button. You will hear a short beep and display segment check will be performed.
2. After the segment check, last temperature reading will be displayed for 2 seconds. Subsequently, the age icons and age range will cycle, until the Age Precision™ button is pressed.
3. Select the age by pressing the Age Precision™ button. When the Age Precision™ button is pressed, the age range icons will stop cycling, and stop on the age range icon that was showing when the button was pressed. Keep pressing the button until the desired age setting is displayed. The thermometer has 3 age settings: 0-3 months, 3-36 months and 36 months up to an adult. After the age is selected, the age range icon remains steadily lit. The display will show three dashed lines and the thermometer is ready to start the measurement.
4. Take the measurement by placing it on the measurement site. Once temperature rise is detected by thermometer in measurement mode, it will begin to measure. If the thermometer doesn't measure a temperature rise, the age icon and three dashed lines will be shown until the thermometer automatically turns off.
5. After measurement (generally 8 seconds after temperature change is detected), the confirmation beep indicates that an accurate temperature measurement has been taken: One long beep for normal temperature and 10 short beeps for elevated and high temperature
6. The result will be shown on the display. Interpret the reading with the help of the colour-coded display that uses medical guidelines to interpret temperature based on patient's age.
Please see packaging for further information.
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here
The customer will be logged out and the session ended in 30 seconds.