This fully automatic blood pressure monitor is an accurate, portable monitor that provides you with the convenience of testing at home.
The blood pressure monitors and cuff is a simple way to check your blood pressure when you're at home. Innovative new technology allows the blood pressure monitor to take a reading while the latex free upper arm cuff (included in the box) inflates so that you receive a clear and accurate reading on the arm.
This easy to use cuff and clinically validated device will give you accurate and easy-to-read readings with a large screen display. The monitor also has a 60-reading memory so you can keep a record to share with your GP.
Features of LloydsPharmacy blood pressure monitor and cuff
• Clinically validated
• 60 memory functions
• Simple and easy to use
• Detects irregular heartbeat
• Accurate for home use
• Latex free upper arm cuff included
• Fully automatic Blood pressure monitor
• Arm cuff (22-42cm)
• User manual
• 4 x AAA batteries
• Record table
• Storage case
Ensure the device is at room temperature before measuring. The measurement can be performed on the left or right arm. Insert the cuff line into the connection for the cuff connector. Finally position the cuff on the arm in the correct place
1. Fit the cuff to the bare upper arm. Blood circulation in the arm should not be restricted by tight clothing or other objects.
2. The cuff should be placed on the upper arm so that the lower edge is about 2 to 3cm from the bend of the elbow and above the artery. The tube should be in line with the centre of the palm.
3. Tighten the free end of the cuff, but make sure that it is not too tight around the arm and close to the hook-and-loop fastener. The cuff should be fastened so that two fingers fit under the cuff.
4. Insert the cuff line into the connection for the cuff connector.
5. This cuff is suitable for you if the index mark is within the OK range after fitting the cuff on the upper arm.
Please see packaging for further information.
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here