Children's waterproof protector for casts and dressings.
Bloccs Children's Waterproof Protector is specially designed to protect a cast or dressing to enable the wearer to bathe or shower as they normally would with confidence. This fully watertight and completely submergible protector can even be used at a beach, in a swimming pool or paddling pool.
• Watertight seal
• Soft and flexible rubber
• Bloccs provides waterproof protection for: plaster casts, dressings and bandages
• Suitable for children with plaster casts for fractures or dressings for burns and other wounds
Preparation and Usage:
Bloccs are easily stretched over the cast to make a watertight seal.
Measure around the leg/arm 2.5cm - 5cm above the cast to find the best size of cover. Sizes can vary by +/-2.5cm.We recommend that adult sizes are used after the age of 14.
• Age: 1-3 yrs, Child Short Leg Length: 34cm Circumference: 19cm to 31 cm, Child Full Leg Length: 53.5cm Circumference: 24cm to 40cm, Child Short Arm Length: 33cm Circumference: 12cm to 20cm
• Age: 4-9 yrs, Child Short Leg Length: 41cm Circumference: 21cm to 34 cm, Child Full Leg Length: 69cm Circumference: 27cm to 45cm, Child Short Arm Length: 43cm Circumference: 17cm to 28cm
• Age: 10-14 yrs, Child Short Leg Length: 50cm Circumference: 21cm to 36 cm, Child Full Leg Length: 78cm Circumference: 43cm to 70cm, Child Short Arm Length: 53cm Circumference: 20cm to 33cm
• Age: 1-3 yrs, Child Full Arm Length: 43cm Circumference: 17cm to 28cm
• Age: 4-7 yrs, Child Full Arm Length: 51cm Circumference: 17cm to 28cm
• Age: 8-10 yrs, Child Full Arm Length: 53cm Circumference: 20cm to 33cm
• Age: 11-14 yrs, Child Full Arm Length: 66cm Circumference: 20cm to 33cm
Directions for Use / Care Instructions:
Please read enclosed leaflet and follow instructions carefully.
Do not store in direct sunlight. Store in temperatures below 26 degrees.