Continuing to support your toddler's natural immune system. With IMMUNOFORTIS®.
Nutritionally superior to cows' milk.
28 Essential nutrients for healthy development.
Enriched with iron.
Why stop at 1 year old?
Aptamil Growing up milk has been developed to support your toddler's growing needs, helping to provide more of the key nutrients they need at this key stage of development. Specially developed by nutritionists, Aptamil Growing up milk contains IMMUNOFORTIS to help support your toddler's natural immune system, and unlike cows' milk provides all the right vitamins and minerals at the right levels for your toddler.
Aptamil Growing up milk is also available in convenient ready to feed liquid formats - in both 200ml and 4x500ml bottles - so it is suitable for any occasion, especially when out and about.
What is IMMUNOFORTIS?
IMMUNOFORTIS is a patented mix of prebiotics (Oligosaccharides) similar to those found in some fruit and vegetables.
Aptamil Growing up milk has been packaged in a protective atmosphere. Contents may settle in transit.
From 1 year, your toddler will need about 500ml of Growing up milk each day. Growing up milk is specially formulated to help meet the increased nutritional needs of toddlers between 1 and 3 years.
Your own toddler may need more or less than the feeding guide below. This information is given as a guide only.
1 scoop = 5g.
Always use the scoop provided. The colour of the scoop in this pack may change from time to time.
Amount of water: Approx. 1 beaker 210ml, 7fl oz - number of level scoops: 7.
Preparing your baby's feed.
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturer's instructions.
2. Boil freshly run water, leave to cool for 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
3. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised beaker. Do not add powder to boiling water due to risk of scalding.
4. Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with the built-in leveller. Do not press extra powder into the scoop.
5. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful.
6. Stir well (for 10 secs) to dissolve powder, then replace sterilised beaker lid.
7. Cool under running tap. Check temperature on your wrist, feed immediately.
Important feeding instructions.
Use made up feeds within two hours. For hygiene reasons do not store made up feeds make up each feed as required. Always discard unfinished feeds. Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding. Never add extra scoops or anything else to your toddler's feed. Never leave your toddler alone during feeding. Do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your toddler's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay.
Store powder in a cool dry place.
Do not refrigerate.
Use powder within 4 weeks of opening.
Dietary Fibres (Galacto-Oligosaccharides*, Poly Fructose)
Whey Protein Concentrate*
Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin)
Contains: *Milk, Soya