Cacharel - Anais Anais Eau De Toilette Natural Spray 30ml
Cacharel was one of the first fashion houses to introduce the Ready-to-Wear concept as an alternative line to Haute Couture.
Cacharel, who is always ahead of its time, has been able to keep its fresh, young and dynamic image.
Cacharel has been present for every stage of young women's life following the success of its first legendary perfums.
Cacharel embodies all of life's precious moments with tenderness, and dynamism. Cacharel, an intimate brand, offers young women an expression of their deepest emotions.
30 years of creation, 30 years of strong emotions...Cacharel perfumes are present for every stage of a young women's life.
• Legendary Perfume
• revolutionary at the time of its creation in 1978
• both mysterious and innocent
• centered around the lily flower, with marked after-notes
Anais Anais in a white opaline bottle has became a symbol of tenderness and romance
On the Pulse
• Perfume should be sprayed around the pulse points of the wrists, and behind the ears, to release the fragrance over time.
• For a longer-lasting aroma, spritz the hair lightly (avoiding the wet look!) or try spraying a few drops on your hair brush
Rub it Out
• Avoid rubbing the wrists together after a spritz, as this makes the scent disperse too quickly
• The bright light and damp of the bathroom are a perfume's worst enemy! Store fragrance in a cool dry place. Best places are a drawer or cupboard or in its box in a cool DRY place & keep out of direct sunlight.
• The alcohol in perfume can damage some fabrics so don't spray on your clothes
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here