alli can help your hard work to work harder
alli is clinically proven weight loss aid that can help you lose more weight than dieting alone, when paired with a weight management programme. Meaning that for every 2lb you lose through hard work and a calorie-controlled diet, alli can help you lose an extra 1lb more effectively. alli rewards your efforts by boosting your weight loss.
The hard capsules contain the active ingredient orlistat that works within your digestive system to block around 25% of the dietary fat in your meals from being absorbed. This unabsorbed fat then passes out of your body, which can cause changes to your bowel movements. To manage these affects you can eat lower fat and calorie-controlled meals when taking alli.
alli is intended for use in adults aged over 18 who are overweight with a BMI of 28 or over who are looking to lose weight. Body mass index (BMI) can help you calculate whether you are a healthy weight for your height or whether you are overweight. The body mass index chart will help you find out whether you are overweight and whether alli is right for you. alli is an ideal addition for someone who is looking to start or are currently using a diet programme that are looking for a weight loss treatment designed to support weight loss during dieting.
Features of alli 60 mg hard capsules twin pack 168 capsules
• Supports your weight loss plan
• Clinically proven to aid weight loss by 50% when paired with a low fat and low-calorie diet
• For every 2lb you lose alli can help you lose 1lb more
• Blocks 25% of dietary fat from your meals being absorbed
• Continue to eat satisfying meals when dieting
• Suitable only for adults with a BMI of 28 or over
• Contains active ingredient orlistat
• 168 capsules
Suitable for adults aged 18 years and over with a BMI of 28 or above who will commit to a reduced calorie, lower-fat diet.
Warnings and cautions
• Do not take if you are under 18 years of age
• Do not take if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
• Please talk to a healthcare professional before taking alli and consult the patient information leaflet
Side effects of alli 60 mg hard capsules twin pack 168 capsules
• See summary of product characteristics leaflet for full details
• Predominantly gastrointestinal e.g. oily stools, urgency: usually mild and transient, risk reduced by low fat consumption
alli should not be taken for more than six months.
alli should be used along with a reduced calorie, lower-fat diet. Try to start this diet before beginning treatment.
Starting the treatment:
• Take one capsule within an hour of each of three main meals. Take alli just before, during or up to one hour after meals.
• Swallow the capsules whole with water.
• Take alli at mealtimes. Make sure your three meals are well balanced, reduced calorie and lower-fat. Use with lower fat mildly hypo caloric diet.
• If you miss a meal, or your meal contains no fat, do not take a capsule. alli does not work unless there's some fat in the meal.
• If you eat a high-fat meal, do not take more than the recommended dose.
• Make every effort to avoid any high-fat meals when taking alli.
• Max 3 capsules a day for up to 6 months.
• If no weight loss within 12 weeks refer to a healthcare professional.
• Diet and exercise should start prior to treatment.
Multivitamins and alli:
You should take a multivitamin every day. alli can lower the levels of some vitamins absorbed by the body. The multivitamins should contain vitamins A,D,E and K. You should take the multivitamin at bedtime, when you will not be taking alli, to help ensure that the vitamins are absorbed.
Each hard capsule contains 60 mg Orlistat.
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here