Track your fitness and sleep with the Acme ACT304 activity tracker.
The Acme ACT304 activity tracker provides you with an overall view of what your body is doing when you're walking, jogging, cycling or swimming. The activity tracker comes complete with several handy functions to help you track your progress, including; a heart rate monitor, GPS connectivity, multi-sport mode, call and message notifications, pedometer and a sleep monitor, plus more.
Designed with ease of use in mind the full-colour display shows time, date, weather, heart rate, burned calories and step distance. Plus, you can receive call and message notifications straight to your tracker, as well as time alarm functions.
The Acme ACT304 multisport activity tracker is completely waterproof which means you can wear it while showering and swimming, however it is unsuitable for diving. An integrated rechargeable 70mAh battery lets you use the Acme ACT304 HR activity tracker the whole week with a single charge. The GPS connectivity provides precise distance and route distance for you to view in the app. To use the GPS function, you must have your smartphone with you, and the tracker has an anti-lost alert too.
Features of Acme ACT304 multisport activity tracker HR
• Connected GPS - To use the connected GPS it is necessary to carry your mobile phone while carrying out your fitness regime. The GPS then will track your exact route.
• Water-resistant - The ACME ACT304 trackers has IP67 protection against water and dust. This means you can wear the activity tracker while taking a shower or swimming. Please be aware that the device is not adapted for diving.
• Colour display - The display screen shows time and date, calories burnt, heart rate, distance covered and other functions.
• Multi-sport function - The ACT304 has a range of sports including running, walking, cycling and swimming for you to select from and track.
• Heart rate monitor - An built-in heart rate monitor tracks your heart's activity while you are exercising and resting.
• Calls and message notification - Notifies you of incoming calls and when you receive a message. The call or message will be displayed on the trackers screen if your phone has been connected to the tracker.
• Sleep monitoring - Counts average hours of sleep, deep and light sleep time and indicates the hour of falling asleep and waking. The tracker also features a vibrating alarm
• Convenient charging - To charge the tracker simply take off the band and plug the body of the tracker to any USB slot to charge it until its reached full charge.
• Bluetooth version: v4.0
• Compatibility: Android 4.4 and above, iOS 8.0 and above
• Display size: 0.96"" TFT
• Waterproof rating: IP67
• Battery capacity: 70mAh
• Battery life: up to 168h
• Charging time: 1.5h
• Weight 0.023kg
• Sensors: accelerometer and optical heart rate monitor
• Heart rate measuring: automatic and manual
• Power supply: USB
• Acme ACT304 multisport activity tracker HR
• Instructions leaflet
The activity tracker needs a special application to connect to the smartphone. This needs to be downloaded before use.
For more information please refer to the instruction leaflet included.
Please see packaging for further information.
Free on orders over £35
£3.95 for orders up to £35
Delivered within 3 to 5 days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day on orders placed by 4pm
Delivered the following day if orders placed after 4pm
Excludes Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Click & collect
Free on all orders
Delivered next working day on orders placed before 3pm (Monday to Thursday)
Orders placed on Friday to Sunday will be delivered on the following Tuesday
Exclusions apply to find out more about our Click & Collect service click here
Free delivery for NHS prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Signed service
Please note normal delivery charges will apply for non-prescription items in the same basket
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail Signed service can take 3-5 working days
Free delivery for private prescription medicines sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery
Please note all private prescription items have a minimum order value of £7.00
Once we have received your prescription it can take up to 48 hours for us to dispense your items, and Royal Mail can take 3-5 working days
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy and exclusions click here